Your path to a career in
Business Analyst + Salesforce Consultant
10 WEEKS + 10 weeks
5 days per week
Gain certifications in
1. Digital Technology Product Solutions (Level 5, 40 credits)
2. Applied Digital Technology Product Solutions (Level 6, 40 credits)
These micro-credentials are approved by NZQA.
The role of a Business Analyst is to act as a bridge between business and technology in order to improve business processes and efficiency through the use of technology, people, and processes. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for eliciting, defining, and analyzing requirements related to business opportunities and challenges, and designing solutions to overcome these challenges.
In addition to gaining knowledge in business analysis, you will also have the opportunity to learn through an end-to-end business improvement project. This project will involve creating a no-code, data-driven solution in Salesforce, which is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform used in many major New Zealand companies. It is worth noting that Australia and New Zealand are expected to see over 60,000 new jobs created by 2024 within the Salesforce ecosystem.
The programme will cover the contents of one widely recognized Salesforce exam: Salesforce Certified Administrator. To maximize your chances of getting employed, study materials and exam vouchers are included as part of the programme.
As a Business Analyst with salesforce Certification, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DELIVER ON THESE RESPONSIBILTIIES:
- Stakeholder discovery and scope definition: You will be able to identify stakeholders, their needs, and define the scope of analysis based on that.
- Discovery planning and requirement elicitation: You will be able to plan discovery activities, perform requirement elicitation, and analyze those requirements to create a comprehensive understanding of stakeholder needs.
- Business and technical requirement writing and review: You will be able to write and review business and technical requirements to ensure they meet stakeholder needs.
- Business process modeling and flow mapping: You will be able to model and map business processes to identify areas of improvement and create more efficient workflows.
- Wireframe development: You will be able to develop wireframes to visualize user interfaces and ensure that they meet stakeholder needs.
- Agile user story and acceptance criteria writing: You will be able to write Agile user stories and acceptance criteria to ensure that development work meets stakeholder needs.
- Participation in Agile and Design Thinking practices: You will be able to participate in Agile and Design Thinking practices to develop better solutions for stakeholders.
- Data model creation and design: You will be able to create and design data models that include objects, fields, and relationships to support business processes.
- Page layout creation: You will be able to create new page layouts to customize user interfaces to meet stakeholder needs.
- No-code business process solution creation with Flows and Custom Objects: You will be able to create no-code business process solutions in Salesforce using Flows and Custom Objects.
- Security and administration consideration: You will be able to consider security and administration requirements and implement those requirements in Salesforce to ensure data protection and compliance with regulations.
The Level 5 Micro-credential is intended for learners who are currently pursuing employment in a technology career in a collaborative, Agile Salesforce developer environment. The Training Scheme is specifically designed for those looking to pathway into employment. The learners most likely to benefit from this are career changers and skill upgraders particularly those with transferable technical skills, recent graduates or self-taught individuals with basic technical skills who are looking to gain employment within the highly paid tech sector, or upgrade to careers that require specialisation beyond foundational tech roles.
On successful completion, you will be invited to join the Level 6 Training Scheme. Its primary purpose is to provide learners enrolled in the Training Scheme with advanced skills in digital product design and delivery through professional practice in a work placement project. The aim is to enable learners to gain experience, practice the application of digital and technical skills and improve their work readiness to increase their chances of success in roles in the context of their practice as a Salesforce Developer.
By the end of the Level 5 micro-credential, you will be able to:
Apply Agile software delivery and design thinking practices to contribute to the development of digital technology product solutions in specific contexts of practice.
Apply industry standard best practices to contribute to the development of digital technology product solutions in specific contexts of practice.
Apply ethical decision-making principles when contributing to developing digital technology product solutions.
Apply effective professional interpersonal and collaborative skills when working on digital technology product projects with internal and external stakeholders.
Plan and deliver an effective communication strategy for purposes of obtaining employment or contract work
By the end of the Level 6 Training Scheme, you will be able to:
1. Evaluate project requirements and apply relevant industry-standard best practices to the development of digital technology product solutions in the context of practice.
2. Apply Agile and design thinking practices to successfully develop digital technology product solutions in the context of practice.
3. Evaluate the ethical impact of, and apply ethical considerations to, the development of digital technology product solutions in the context of practice.
4. Evaluate their own personal management, collaboration and communication techniques when working on a technical project with internal and external stakeholders in the context of practice.
5. Critically reflect on own experience working on an industry project to gain successful employment.
All study is structured, with a combination of guided and self-directed study, so you will need to have good time management skills.
As a full-time student you should typically aim for around 35-40 hours of study per week, for each of the weeks. You will be required to engage with the online resources and activities, classroom sessions with other learners, and complete assessments.
At Level 6, you should aim to commit 40 hrs per week towards your experience.
After successfully completing the Level 5 Micro-credential, you’ll be in a great position to apply for our Certificate in Applied Digital Technology Product Solutions (Level 6).
- Applicants must have the legal right to study in New Zealand and must be a Domestic Student to apply.
- All applicants must be able to meet the NCEA Level 1 Literacy and Numeracy requirements.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide:
- *New Zealand University Entrance, or
- *Overall Academic IELTS 5.5 with no individual band score lower than 5.0 (achieved in one test completed in the last two years), or
- *Acceptable alternative evidence of the required IELTS.
All eligible applicants will be interviewed by the admissions team at Mission Ready to ensure they have the foundation skills required for success
- Travel, accommodation (if required) and food costs associated with attendance at classes. Learners enrolled in the face-to-face option will travel to the teaching location site at their own expense.
- Broadband internet access.
- A computer or laptop device. Please advise on your application if you do not have access to the internet or a computer/laptop. Loan devices may be made available in extenuating circumstances.
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Mission Ready reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are
indicative ONLY. Fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be
required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.
Delivered in collaboration with Salesforce.
Salesforce is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. A global company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in 29 countries. And still growing.
Business Analyst + Salesforce Consultant
Options for Level 5:
Full-Time 10 weeks, or
Part-Time 20 weeks
5:30pm – 8:30pm
Then progress to Level 6:
10 weeks of full-time Industry Experience
NZQA approved Micro-credentials
Face to Face, Virtual & Blended options are available
Total cost $ 4,900 (incl. GST)*
Pay in 2 instalments of $2450 per certification
Weekly payment options available
*Fees subject to change