Your path to a career in
9 WEEKS + 10 weeks
5 days per week
Gain certifications in
1. Digital Technology Product Solutions (Level 5)
2. Applied Digital Technology Product Solutions (Level 6)
These training schemes are approved by NZQA.
The Salesforce Functional Consultant’s role is to bridge the gap between a customers’ challenges and their goals. A consultant:
1. Listens to their customers’ business aspirations
2. Figures out what tools (in this case, Salesforce Solutions) the customer needs to succeed
3. Shares their recommendations in easy to understand terms
4. Works with their customer to create a plan that maps to results
The average salary for Salesforce Consultants are $90,000. Australia and NZ are expected to see over 60,000 new jobs created by 2024 in the Salesforce eco-system. If this sounds like you, then get the skills and the expert-led guidance you need to get Salesforce-certified, fast.
As a Certified Salesforce Consultant, you will gain skills in the following:
- Perform stakeholder discovery and define scope of analysis
- Plan discovery activities and perform requirement elicitation and analysis
- Writing and review business and technical requirements
- Perform business process and flow mapping
- Develop wireframes
- Write Agile user stories and acceptance criteria
- Automate business processes with FlowsParticipate in Agile and Design Thinking practices
- Create and design objects, fields, and relationship
- Create new page layouts
- Perform Salesforce administration tasks such as applying security and permission controls
The Level 5 Training Scheme is intended for learners who are currently pursuing employment in a technology career in a collaborative, Agile Salesforce developer environment. The Training Scheme is specifically designed for those looking to pathway into employment. The learners most likely to benefit from this are career changers and skill upgraders particularly those with transferable technical skills, recent graduates or self-taught individuals with basic technical skills who are looking to gain employment within the highly paid tech sector, or upgrade to careers that require specialisation beyond foundational tech roles.
On successful completion, you will be invited to join the Level 6 Training Scheme. Its primary purpose is to provide learners enrolled in the Training Scheme with advanced skills in digital product design and delivery through professional practice in a work placement project. The aim is to enable learners to gain experience, practice the application of digital and technical skills and improve their work readiness to increase their chances of success in roles in the context of their practice as a Salesforce Developer.
By the end of the Level 5 Training Scheme, you will be able to:
Apply Agile software delivery and design thinking practices to contribute to the development of digital technology product solutions in specific contexts of practice.
Apply industry standard best practices to contribute to the development of digital technology product solutions in specific contexts of practice.
Apply ethical decision-making principles when contributing to developing digital technology product solutions.
Apply effective professional interpersonal and collaborative skills when working on digital technology product projects with internal and external stakeholders.
Plan and deliver an effective communication strategy for purposes of obtaining employment or contract work
By the end of the Level 6 Training Scheme, you will be able to:
1. Evaluate project requirements and apply relevant industry-standard best practices to the development of digital technology product solutions in the context of practice.
2. Apply Agile and design thinking practices to successfully develop digital technology product solutions in the context of practice.
3. Evaluate the ethical impact of, and apply ethical considerations to, the development of digital technology product solutions in the context of practice.
4. Evaluate their own personal management, collaboration and communication techniques when working on a technical project with internal and external stakeholders in the context of practice.
5. Critically reflect on own experience working on an industry project to gain successful employment.
All study is structured, with a combination of guided and self-directed study, so you will need to have good time management skills.
As a full-time student you should typically aim for around 30-35 hours of study per week, for each of the weeks. You will be required to engage with the online resources and activities, classroom sessions with other learners, and complete assessments.
At Level 6, you should aim to commit 40 hrs per week towards your experience.
After successfully completing the Level 5 Training Scheme, you’ll be in a great position to apply for our Certificate in Applied Digital Technology Product Solutions (Level 6).
- Applicants must have the legal right to study in New Zealand and must be a Domestic Student to apply.
- All applicants must be able to meet the NCEA Level 1 Literacy and Numeracy requirements.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide:
- *New Zealand University Entrance, or
- *Overall Academic IELTS 5.5 with no individual band score lower than 5.0 (achieved in one test completed in the last two years), or
- *Acceptable alternative evidence of the required IELTS.
All eligible applicants will be interviewed by the admissions team at Mission Ready to ensure they have the foundation skills required for success
- Travel, accommodation (if required) and food costs associated with attendance at classes. Learners enrolled in the face-to-face option will travel to the teaching location site at their own expense.
- Broadband internet access.
- A computer or laptop device. Please advise on your application if you do not have access to the internet or a computer/laptop. Loan devices may be made available in extenuating circumstances.
While every effort is made to ensure that this sheet is accurate, Mission Ready reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw any of the contained information. The fees shown in this document are
indicative ONLY. Fees are subject to change and are dependent on the development and implementation of Government policies. Please note that additional fees may from time to time be
required for external examination, NZQA fees and/or additional material fees.
GET THREE CERTIFICATIONS IN ONE ACCELERATOR:
17 Apr 2023
31 Jul 2023
9 Oct 2023 (tentative)
TUITION & FINANCE
9 weeks (Level 5)
then progress to
10 weeks (Level 6)
Onsite, Level 5, 115 Queen Street, Auckland
Virtual, Microsoft Teams (Available across NZ)
$ 4,810.00 (incl. GST)
This fees includes fees for the
- *Certificate in Technology Product Solutions (Level 5) – $2,246 and;
- * Certificate in Applied Technology Product Solutions ( Level 6) – $2,564
- *fees are subject to change
Pay up front
Pay upfront and save.
Weekly Payment plan
19 to 31 week payment plan starts from as little as $230 to $282 depending on the accelerator. Please speak to our team for more details.
Delivered in collaboration with Salesforce.
Salesforce is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. A global company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in 29 countries. And still growing.
SALESFORCE CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATOR
SALESFORCE CERTIFIED PLATFORM APP BUILDER
SALESFORCE CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYST
Drive business improvements by understanding business needs, requirements and bridging the gap.