Join our Mission & Make a difference
Become a part of NZ’s first Tech Career Accelerator building NZ’s next tech talent!
OUR VALUES DRIVE OUR CULTURE
TEAM ON A MISSION
BUILDING ETHICALLY & WITH CARE
CREATING REMARKABLE EXPERIENCES
At Mission Ready, our culture is our people. We place trust, integrity, teamwork and caring at the heart of what we do. As such, we’ve created a culture where people feel empowered to make a difference; where we’re passionate about innovation and collaboration; and where we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
Team on a Mission: Together, we're unstoppable!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Life @ Mission Ready
Here’s a little insight into
our team on one of our team days out!
Get to know our team while they get
their bowling on
Mission Ready is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Digital Growth Marketer to lead growth marketing and conversion rate optimization for our education start-up. In this cross-functional role, you’ll learn a lot and will have the chance to try new things on many different channels. In this role, optimization instincts, product savvy, creative content creation and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.
* Work with cross functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Mission Ready’s growth goals.
* Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
* Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
* Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
* Manage SEO.
* Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
* Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
* Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
* Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
* Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Canva, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems) * Proficient with Analytics.
* 3+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing.
* Strong video & photography creation and editing skills to develop in-house organic social media content.
This is a part-time permanent opportunity for 20-hours per week, and would suit a driven and motivated person who can operate independently.
Apply now as we’re keen to get you started ASAP!
To apply for this role you must have NZ Citizenship / NZ Residency or a valid work visa.